20 Years Old and Looking to Get My Nose Fixed (photo)?

Hey I'm under 20 years old. & I am looking into geting my nose fix I'v been hit in the nose a couple of times and it is crooked. Take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think the cost would be? I have a child and I am very young so I feel like It's going to be hard to pay for this I was wondering if there are any Dr's out there who are willing to work with me on a price. I really want this done it's a dampper on my confidence. I feel older then I look please help me.

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Very sorry to hear about the trauma you have experienced to your nose. It does appear that your nose is crooked from a frontal view. In general, the cost of a primary rhinoplasty can range from $10,000-$15,000 depending on your individual circumstances. My junior associate Dr. Yoo (who I trained) performs the procedure for $7,000-$10,000. Be careful seeking out a rhinoplasty that is lower in cost, as you do not want to settle for a lower quality procedure. There are financing companies available that can help you break down a surgical procedure into payments. This generally makes the surgery more affordable, and is a fantastic option. From here, I would recommend a consultation with a board certified specialist who has a great deal of experience. Thank you and best of luck!

Rhinoplasty

+1

Thanks for the question and photos.  You are definitely a good candidate for a rhinoplasty! A little refinement of the tip, reduction of the bridge and straightening the bones would make a nice difference.  The may also need some internal work if there are breathing problems.  I would do this as a closed rhinoplasty.  The cost should be around 7000 to $8000.  Go on a few consults and look at the surgeons' work carefully when selecting a surgeon.  Do not shop price!  Good luck.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Open Septorhinoplasty v.s Non-surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

After reviewing your nasal pictures, it appears that your dorsum and nasal septum are deviated to the left causing asymmetry also known as a crooked nose. This is very common after nasal injury. The best procedure to fix your nose, aesthetically and functionally, is an open septorhinoplasty with spreader graft placement. The procedure can cost $7,000 to $9,000. However, if you are not experiencing any breathing problem and money is the issue, dermal fillers like Radiesse can help your nose to appear straighter. The procedure can cost $700 to $1,000.

Kevin Sadati, DO

Consultation for rhinoplasty would be the best answer

+1

Dear mshoop, Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your nose. A rhinoplasty would be very helpful for you in straightening your nose and helping the overall aesthetic appearance. Your profile photograph is not to bad however you can see where the trauma has occurred and the bump in the left dorsal photograph leads to the overall deviation which shows in your frontal view. You are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty surgery. One of the reasons that I enjoy rhinoplasty surgery so much is that I am able to increase my patients quality of life by helping increase their self esteem and I would be happy to help you. Please feel free to contact me at my website listed below or via realself. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty for Young Lady

+1

The small hump can be removed, the nose straightened, the tip refined, and the asymmetry of your bridge and the base of your nose can be corrected with subtle changes during rhinoplasty surgery. The cost of the operation will be $7,000-10,000.

Based on your photos, you may check to see if you might be a candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

I reviewed your photos and your concerns:

You have a wide tip, and an indentation in your right nasal bridge, likely from trauma. You have a nice profile. Injectable fillers would not address your wide tip, but this may be something to consider for filling the indent along your right bridge. It could make your nose look straighter, and might be an alternative to surgery. My experience with nasal fillers is with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Thanks for the photos. You definitely look like you could benefit from a rhinoplasty.  I suggest that you go for a consultation to find out your options.

20 years old and looking to get my nose fixed

+1

Hello, I have reviewed your posted photos and you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. You require an in person consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Have some photo imaging done so you can have a good idea of what your end result will be. Good luck to you.

David Alessi, MD

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose, etc.

+1

Your crooked nose, etc.  should be done when you can afford it.  Do not shop price since a poor rhinoplasty may be very costly to fix. 

Rhinoplasty at the Right Price

+1

You are certainly a candidate for having a rhinoplasty, but try not to put too much emphasis on the cost. Its most important to find a surgeon who performs a lot of rhinoplasty and gets reliably good results. The average plastic surgeon performed around 30 rhinoplasty procedures in 2011, so use that as a guide. Also keep in mind that the most expensive surgeon is not necessarily the best!  Do your homework and find an experienced surgeon that you're comfortable with. While price is very important, try not to let it be the deciding factor.

Andrew Winkler, MD
Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon