What Do You Think of my Nose? (photo)

I'm very self-conscious of my nose and would like to know if you see anything that I could have corrected? What about my chin? thanks

Rhinoplasty/Chin augmentation and nose and chin evaluation

+2

In evaluating a patient for possible rhinoplasty there are a number of anatomical considerations to take into account.  These include the overall size and shape of the nose and how it is, or is not, in balance with the chin, cheeks and forehead.  One should also consider the patient's ethnic features and even take a patient's height into consideration before deciding to proceed with a rhinoplasty or chin augmentation.   Although, from your photos you chin appears to be on the smaller side with regard to your nose, I would not suggest a surgery without examining you first.   Remember, in the final analysis, it doesn't matter what your surgeon thinks, it matters what you think about your face.  Always take into consideration the risks as well as the benefits of any elective surgery you may consider.  Best wishes.   

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Nose

+1

Thanks for submitting photos, but unfortunately they are not the best views to make any intelligent comment. One needs to see the whole face, frontal, profile, 45 degrees, head bent down and up. Quality of the skin is an important factor also so a hands on consult is best.

Andrew Pichler, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose issues?

+1

Without seeing a full face and good profiles, worm's eye views, etc.. it is extremely difficult to comment on your nose.  You need to go for a consultation.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is Excellent for Increasing Tip Definition

+1

From what I can see of your nose, here are my observations:

Your skin is on the thick side and the tip seems to point down just a bit.  Your chin appears to be average to slightly below average.

You are a great candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty, filler placed carefully can give the nasal tip definition and help orient the tip forward, not downward.

Regarding your chin, it could be augmented with either chin implant surgery, or non-surgically with fillers.

Good luck in your search for information!

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Advice on rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

+1

It does appear from the limited photos that you have submitted, that there is some disparity between your nose and chin. While the decision needs to be yours, you could benefit from a chin augmenation and a rhinoplasty to reduce the size of your nose. Anytbing further would require an actual consultation. Good luck.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

What do you think of my nose

+1

Thanks for the question and the images.Only part that can be properly seen in these images is your chin which can be augmented after clinical examination of by a facial plastic surgeon board certified.

More images specially full face from front , semi - profile and total profile will be more helpful for Plastic Surgeons opinion.Its hard to comment on these pictures.Good luck.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty / Chin Implant

+1

It's hard to say what you need based on the limited photos you have posted.  However, it appears that you could enhance your appearance by addressing both.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who shares your aesthetic eye to help you achieve the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Rhinoplasty - Chin Augmantation

+1

It would be easier to advise you with a photo of your entire face. It appears to me that you would benefit from a rhinoplasty as well as a chin augmentation. You should schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Ask to see before and after photos, you should also bring a photo with you of a nose you like. This will allow the surgeon to see what your expectations are.

David Alessi, MD

Your Nose

+1

The best chances for excellent results in rhinoplasty is with Cosmetic Surgeons who have lots of experience and lots of photos of their results.  Chin implants are always part of the discussion!

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Advice about nose shape and surgery

+1

Thank you for the question and photos. Generally speaking when it comes to nose evaluation and surgery you have to be seen in person. You also want to be more clear and specific about your concerns. I advise to see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD