What Can I Do with my Nose? I Think It's Too Big At the Top, and May Need A Lift?(photo)

in my opinion my nose is way to big at the top, and may need a lift at the bottom. something seems off. all i know is that i want rhinoplasty done. and yes i am of age. and i would like a guesstimate of how much this would cost and doctor recommendations.

Rhinoplasty

+1

The nose itself can be shortened by bringing the tip up very conservatively.   The dorsal hump can be filed down and osteotomies will be required to narrow the bridge from the area between the eyes all the way down to the ala.  The nasal tip can also be narrowed and refined.  The cost for a rhinoplasty is $7,000 and includes the operating room, surgeon’s fee, and the anesthesia for the procedure.  Look for a doctor who has dedicated a significant amount of his or her practice to rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty

+1

You area pretty girl and I think a rhinoplasty would look great.  You definitely need the bridge reduced and the length of the nose can be shortened.  It seems like a pretty straightforward rhinoplasty.  Just make sure you consult with a few plastic surgeons.  Choose a plastic surgeon who is experienced with rhinoplasty, who has lots of examples of his work that you like, and with whom you feel comfortable.  Choosing the right plastic surgeon is the key to getting a good result. The cost of the procedure, including anesthesia and facility costs should be 7000 to 9000 dollars.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Nose Too Big for Face

+1

A rhinoplasty will bring your nose into proportion with the delicate features of the rest of your face. The bridge should be reduced and narrowed with minimal lifting of your tip. During a thorough evaluation by an experienced rhinoplasty specialist alternatives will be discussed and goals established. Although we all are concerned about costs don't make this your primary consideration. The best surgeon is not necessarily the most expensive..

Rhinoplasty to narrow and refine the nose.

+1

This surgery can be done refining your tip and narrowing your bridge etc. The cost varies depending on the skill of the surgeon. Select an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best result. 

What Can I Do with my Nose? I Think It's Too Big At the Top, and May Need A Lift?

+1

A closed Rhinoplasty would thin the nasal bones, IMHO.  The prices will vary based on the experience and reputation of the Rhinoplasty Surgeon.  IMO, you may want to compare Rhinoplasty Surgeons based upon their ability to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose and face...rather than how much they charge.  

Rhinoplasty will balance your facial features

+1

Yes you are a candidate for rhinoplasty surgery. I would schedule an appointment with a well recommended Rhinoplasty surgeon in your area who has a digital imaging computer. In my consulting patients I will take a photograph of the patient on the imaging computer and make the aesthetic changes on the screen in order to show the patient the proposed results prior to the procedure. Make sure your surgeon comes highly recommended and has multiple post operative rhinoplasty patients in different phases of recovery that you can speak with regarding their experience. Look through the surgeons before and afters and make sure that the noses you see are not "cookie cutter" per say but done to properly enchance each patients personal facial aesthetics. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD