Unhappy With My Nose, Any Way To Fix Without Surgery?

im 13 and im really insacure about my nose and i personaly think the tip of my nose is a little on the big side.and i get called big nose at school.. so is there a way i could some how fix it without sugery? please help!

Non-Surgical Nose Job for Young Patients

+1

Hi there,

Many of my patients for the non-surgical nose-job are, like you, younger. At this age, many surgeons do not recommend plastic surgery. However, the non-surgical rhinoplasty is a great alternative, as it is safe, quick, and painless. It can give you a chance to experience a nose you like before getting surgery someday, or you may decide never to have it surgically corrected. I would suggest talking with your parents about this alternative to see if it's right for you. 

Nonsurgical nose job

+1

Frequently we can improve the profile or tip of the nose with adding a filler, such as Juvederm, to the nose.  Although you would think this would make the nose look bigger because we are adding something to it, the "optical illusion" we create is of a smaller nose.  That being said, not every nose can be improved with this technique.  You probably want to have a consultation first or at least send your photos to the doctor being scheduling the treatment.  This is also a very "artistic" technique, so make sure you have go to someone with a lot of experience doing non-surgical/filler/lunch time nose jobs.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon