I'd like to have a nose like Kate Middleton. Is this realistic for my face? What could be done to my nose? (photo)

I hate how my nose sticks out so far and hooks down, and how it is so long and has a bump. What could be done to fix it? Would having a nose like Kate Middleton be realistic on my face? I realize my picture is small but hopefully it gives you an idea

A nose by any Other Name.................

+1
The simple straight up answer is no. However, it does not preclude you from having a beautiful nose that will harmonize with your existing facial features. Nasal surgery is very complex. It requires a unique and individualized approach and plan. Definitely discuss your goals with your surgeon to make sure both of you are on the same page. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed many rhinoplasties. Make sure you are given an opprotunity to speak to previous patienst and look at many before an after photos. Good luck

There are many considerations.

+1
Most noses can be made smaller.  The tip of the nose can often be placed closer to the lip.  Nasal humps can be decreased. Skin thickness, however, is something that cannot be changed. You should seek an actual consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist. It is not likely that anyone can give you a nose that looks exactly like another person's nose. I have added a link to this message.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Want a Nose Like Kate Middleton

+1
You nose can be improved but we never try to make a nose look like another individual's. After careful examination reasonable expectations can be established.

A nose like Kate Middleton?

+1
It's difficult to access exactly what would be needed based on the photo you provided, but interestingly enough (according to a Time Magazine article last year), Kate Middleton's nose is among the most requested by those seeking a rhinoplasty!  Unfortunately, selecting a nose from a picture or a model is not how it works. In most cases, it is impossible to replicate someone else's nose on another individual. Making the patient's nose in proportion to surrounding facial features, and making the separate components of the nose proportionate to adjacent components is really the ultimate goal. That being said, it does help somewhat for a patient to bring in those desireable photos so the surgeon can have some perspective of what the patient is looking for. I would strongly suggest a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine your nose, take a closer look at your face and bone structure, and determine whether or not the shape of the "royal" nose would be best for you.

Michael A. Epstein, MD

I'd like to have a nose like Kate Middleton. Is this realistic for my face? What could be done to my nose?

+1
This is hard to judge from the single photo, but I think that deprojecting and elevating the tip along with dorsal refinement will provide for a nose more like hers. 

I think that a rhinoplasty and a chin implant for you would be a powerful combination to improve your facial balance. The rhinoplasty and chin implant could be done without external scars, if that interests you.