What could I have done to my nose? (photo)

I've never been happy with my nose but I've always wondered if there is anything that could be done to it? Please let me know what I could do about it, many thanks

What could I have done to my nose?

+1

I am not sure that I would necessarily recommend anything based upon the photos. This is really all about what you want changed. I think that refinement of the tip can give you a smaller appearing nose.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhninoplasty

+1

It is best to have some idea of why you don't like your nose and then ask a rhinoplasty surgeon if those things can be changed. There are limitations on how small you can make your nose or how refined you can make the tip. Best figured out sitting in front of the surgeon.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon