What Could You Do About my Nose? (photo)

Hey plastic surgeons, I'm really insecure about my nose and wondering what you could do and if possible do like a guess of what it would like after. I would like to remove the bump or largeness or make it look like kaya scolderario. I am 17 but will be 18 in a month

What Could You Do About my Nose?

Tip refinement will make a nice change in your current nasal anatomy.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Rhinoplasty for a Teenager

Rhinoplasty can be performed on a teenage patient in a well selected situations.  In my practice, I have performed a number of rhinoplasties on a girls as young as 15, and boys as young as 16.  A number of factors need to be taken into account, including - psychological maturity, growth history  medical history, support of family and pediatrician, etc. Make sure you consult a talented and very experienced surgeon that has lots of experience with rhinoplasty for a teenage patients.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

360 San Miguel Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Virtual rhinoplasty results

Virtual rhinoplasty is available on our website for you to try, but you will need to upload better quality pictures to get an idea what can be accomplished with the procedure.  It's also a good to be very specific regarding the changes you want to make  on your nose so that you can explain that to your rhinoplasty surgeon when the time comes to undergo  the procedure

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104