Does my nose look worse after being fractured? (photo)

I had a mua but I'm thinking it still looks slightly more wonky than before and I was thinking of saving for a rhinoplasty but I don't want to spend that kind of money if it's all in my head-does my nose actually look more out of line than before or is it just my imagination? excuse the awful selfies lol

Does my nose look worse after being fractured?

+2

I do not see much of a difference in the before and after. I do not believe the after photo is worse.

Does nose look worse after being fractured?

+1

Does nose look worse after being fractured? The nose looks basically the same after. Having said that the nasal bones and and tip can be refined if desired. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results.