Is my Nose Wonky Because of Swelling? (photo)

I am two weeks post-op and am very happy with my nose from the profile. However, from the front it appears wonky? As though it is bending to one side. I know that the tip is still very swollen but I would just like to check whether you think the reason the nose appears wonky is also because of swelling? Furthermore, how long do you think it should take for me to begin to see an improvement? Thank you in advance, Kathryn

Hello

+1

Yes, you are swollen and it takes 6-12 months for the swelling to completely subside. You will see improvement within 6 months.