Can I make my nose wider again and add additional graft to my alar again? too much alar trim. (photo)

Hi its been 1 and 5 mos already since i underwent from tip plasty and alar plasty, Im not satisfied with the result because it made me look like not a feminine anymore and my nose too small for my face... . My certified surgeon told me that he is conservative in doing it but he didnt do it exaclty what is on my mind now i regret doing it now he told me that he can correct it easily. I dont want to suffer like this for the rest of my life, i dont go to work .anymore also Please help. :(

Can I make my nose wider again and add additional graft to my alar again? too much alar trim

+1

An exam would be helpful in this situation, but the ala can be altered by several maneuvers.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php