Can I make my nose wider again and add additional graft to my alar again? too much alar trim. (photo)

Hi its been 1 and 5 mos already since i underwent from tip plasty and alar plasty, Im not satisfied with the result because it made me look like not a feminine anymore and my nose too small for my face... . My certified surgeon told me that he is conservative in doing it but he didnt do it exaclty what is on my mind now i regret doing it now he told me that he can correct it easily. I dont want to suffer like this for the rest of my life, i dont go to work .anymore also Please help. :(

Can I make my nose wider again and add additional graft to my alar again? too much alar trim

An exam would be helpful in this situation, but the ala can be altered by several maneuvers.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.