My Nose is Very Wide, Not Narrow 2 Months After Surgery, Too Early to Tell?

Previous nose: very wide in middle w/ undefined bridge. New nose supposed to be: thin w/ straight, defined bridge. Nose right now: Middle narrowed 10-20% of what I wanted, still wide, no defined bridge. Middle part of nose (wide side parts of bridge) feels hard and looks very light, like bone, ... but I thought it'd be temporary "gone by a yr" swelling. Is this wide part is bone, cartilage, or very firm swelling? Next appt is in 2 weeks. Open to insight before then. No pics, sorry. Thank you.

Wide Nose 2 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

At 2 months you do have swelling that will decrease over time. Having made that generic statement, please submit pictures so we can evaluate your nose.

Very Wide 2 Months After Surgery

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern if you want to get feedback

Sam Naficy, MD