My Nose is Too Wide I Want my Nose To Be Pointy but with a Droopng Tip Like Middle Eastern? (photo)

is this possible? below i have a picture of my nose(im the black girl) and pics of the noses i like

Decreasng Width of African American Nose

+1

A goal of the African American rhinoplasty is to narrow and refine the nasal tip and nasal base. While your nose can be significantly improved  it will not be as narrow as the examples provided because of your thick nasal skin. A surgeon experienced in ethnic noses will establish reasonable expectations.

Limitations of rhinoplasty

+1

It is very difficult to take an African American nose and turn it into a Middle Eastern nose.  There are adjustments that can be made to augment the nasal bridge and to narrow the nostrils and tip.  

Rhinoplasty

+1

Achieving your goals from rhinoplasty surgery is the goal.  It is best to go on a consultation to be evaluated.

African American Rhinoplasty Requires an expert Rhinplasty Surgeon

+1

I would strongly recommend you make consultations with rhinoplasty surgeons who are experienced in African-American Rhinoplasty.  It is impossible to make you nose look exactly like the photos you have shown.  Changes can be made that would get you closer to what you desire.  Make appointments for consultations with multiple surgeons. Look at lots of before and after photos. Board certification by The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery orThe American Board of Otolaryngology   is preferred. Warmest regards.

Dr. Pippin

Gregory Pippin, MD
Metairie Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose involves refining the nasal tip, narrowing the nostrils and narrowing the nasal width. The tip can be more pointy but still look natural!

In search of a pointy nose

+1

Your nose is not going to look like the second or third photo.You have a broad nose with thick skin that can be improved but not with the final result you presently want.

Jay M. Pensler, MD