What Would Make my Nose Look Better? (photos)

i will be getting a revision rhino this summer.

Seeking A Better Looking Nose?

+1

Although your photos don't reveal how your nose works with the rest of your face, it sounds like you aren't happy with things. The revision rhinoplasty rate in America is about 10-15%, so you aren't alone. From the pics, the width of the mid-portion of the nose in the front view looks like it could be made a little more proportionate with the bridge. The tip could be brought up a little to prevent drooping. Looks like you might have a little supra-tip fullness on the right oblique view (the 3rd photo) that could be treated as well.  As for the pointy tip... I'm reserving judgement on that from these photos. I'd suggest a good physical exam to have a look before declaring that something for certain needed to be done. And as you've no doubt heard countless times, always wait a full year before undergoing any sort of rhinoplasty revision. Best of luck!  -Dr. Capone

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

It is best to wait at least a year for  embarking on a revision rhinoplasty. Look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon  who deals with revisions routinely. For this type of nose a slight reduction of the tip volume,  upward rotation  of the tip and releasing the depressor septi ligament will all help balance this nose better.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

It looks like further definition of the tip and some rotation upward would help.  Make sure you wait at least a year before looking into a revision rhinoplasty 

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS

What can make my nose look better?

+1

You are concerned about the nostrils, the tip and the 'bump' on your nose. First, you should see at least two surgeons about your concerns before committing to another surgery. During consultation your surgeon can address each of your concerns and can indicate which of the problems you are noticing can be improved and what the likelihood of the overall result would be. Obtain your original operative notes as well since this can frequently be very helpful in understanding what can and can't be done during the second procedure. You should probably be able to get some improvement but you will need to have reasonable expectations.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO