Is my Nose Unprportional to the Rest of my Face? (photo)

I think I have a droopy nose, with a bulbouse tip and is too big for my face

Rhinoplasty can reshape and balance the nose

+2

A good series of photographs taken in the rhinoplasty surgeon's office and a complete exam will be able to diagnose the problem, I also like to use computer imaging.  Many patients come to the office with an idea of what is of concern, your surgeon will be able to best adivse you on how to improve your nose to get the aesthetic result you desire.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous droopy nasal tip

+2

some may think your nose is OK, but in my practice, I see many patients who have your complaints and would like it corrected. have a consultation with a surgeon and he or she will explain what can be done and the surgeon can image you for you to see the possible changes.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for bulbous droopy tip

+1

The decision to have a rhinoplasty is a personal one and can only be made by you.  The rhinoplasty procedure would involve narrowing and refining the tip, removal of any hump,  osteotomies to narrow the nasal bones,  and trimming back the columellar show. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our website, along with our photo gallery link below

Rhinoplasty for to balance a face

+1

Dear gurbir33,

1. If you are asking if a rhinoplasty would look good on you, then yes, you would be a candidate for a rhinoplasty if your nose bothers you
  2. You can refine the nose in a masculine way so that it blends in with the rest of the face
  3. When you are ready, please visit a rhinoplasty specialist who can address all of your concerns and have the knowledge to get the results you are looking for 

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD