My Nose Looks Uneven After Rhinoplasty(Bump Removal)?

I had close rhinoplasty before 2 months ago to remove a bump,my nose looks like if it's broke and wider,Uneven, the right side has a dent i think he shaved it too much than the left side,in front, my nose looks like C shape,the bump didnt disappear at all but he made my nose look worse than it was,P.S i dont want to do anything to the tip and i dont want to shave it again also because i dont want it to be shorter, graft can help? and can graft be Visible? Help, and what should i do?

+1

2 months is a bit too early to judge the final results. The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.