Can my Nose Go Uneven?

I had rhinoplasty 3 months and 2 days ago to straighten my crooked nose. I had the bone broken to be moved into place. The results looked good until yesterday where I think I may have moved it in my sleep by turning in my sleep, is this possible?

Uneven nose

+2

At three months the nasal bones should be well healed. It is unlikely that you disrupted your repair.

Can my Nose Go Uneven?

+1

After 3 months, your nasal bones have healed. The light force associated with turning in your sleep will not likely have an effect on your nasal bones. In general, it is difficult to get the nose 100% straight when fixing a crooked nose, and it is possible that an imperfection is recognized when scrutinizing the nose to make sure everything is in check. From here, it would not hurt to contact your surgeon for a follow up to make sure everything is ok, but it sounds like your nose is fine. Thank you, and I hope this helps! Good luck with the remainder of your recovery.

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon