Does my Nose Look Ugly on my Face? I Mean Do You Think It Looks Bad Enough For Surgery?

I'm just really insecure about it and i don't think I could get an honest opinion just by asking someone. I hate my nose but I wanna know if it actually looks bad. Please be honest thanks

No Need To Be Insecure About your Nose

+3

As a surgeon looking at your nose, I would say from a purely aesthetic point of view that it could be made a bit smaller and a bit longer and would look good. However,  just because we can do something, doesn't mean that we should do something. As one guy to another, I would say that your nose looks good on your face, balances well with your other features, and adds (doesn't detract) from your appearance. If it were up to me, I would leave it alone. That is my honest answer. I don't see anything to be insecure about. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is A Rhinoplasty Required?

+2

Dear Tahmasbi,

Thank you for sharing your photos showing your facial features in full based on which I do not see a NEED for a rhinoplasty.

That being said, there is always a room for improvement but I believe that it is your decision to make the call. Again, in my opinion I can see your nose fitting well as is and it is not "ugly"; it adds character to your facial features.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

+1

Aesthetically speaking, the tip appears to be a bit wide and over-projected.  The chin is also weak which makes the nose appear larger than it really is.  Rhinoplasty would make the nose smaller and naturally attractive while a Chin Implant would balance the face on profile.  Hope this helps.  

Ugly nose?

+1

You do not have an ugly nose. However you don`t have an ideal nose for your face. Your nasal projection (how much your nose extends out from your face) is more than ideal and your nasal tip rotation (how upturned your nose is) is greater than necessary. I suspect these are the 2 reasons you don`t like your nose. But ugly, no.

Oakley Smith, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ugly Nose

+1

Your nose is not ugly. Think about what you don't like and then consult with a rhinoplasty specialist to discuss your goals.

Not Ugly

+1

Your nose looks fine and many patients would be happy with your nose.  However, it never hurts to talk to your friendly Cosmetic Surgeon about future possibilities.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon