Is my nose tip too high after open rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I just has an open rhinoplasty two days three days ago. The shape is fine but you can see the nostrils and it looks so disorientated. To me it doesn't look like the tip will fall much. I feel that mr Solomon has cut the cartilage too much.

Rhinoplasty Recovery

+1
Rhinoplasty healing can take up to a year and even longer. In the first week it is common for the nose to look too elevated. It is very difficult to tell anything with your cast and tape still on.  Even when the cast comes off the nose looks more elevated then it will end up looking.  

Be patient and focus on healing until the cast comes off.  Discuss your concerns with your rhinoplasty surgeon as he knows what your goals were and what was achieved in surgery. See the video link to go through a video journey of a patient after rhinoplasty surgery. Notice how, in the video, or tip looks over lifted in the beginning, and settles down as the healing progresses.

Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is my nose tip too high after open rhinoplasty?

+1
     It is simply too early to make a judgement about the final result.

Los Angeles, CA.