My Nose Tip, columella Become Big and Hard..please Any One Suggest Me What Will Be the Problem?

hi..i am 26 years of old..i have been facing my nose problem from my small age.. my nose become hard and become somewhat big always and i would dipressed. and getting tired.. not able to speak with others with confidence..it would become hot...it would be so hard to touch..and my face would not be fare.. its rarely become solved some time time but not more time..at that time i would be confidence with me..and suddenly it will again start to become big..and feel irritate..please help me any one?

Unhappy with nose

+1

It is important that you see a rhinoplasty surgeon who can evaluate the nose and see if there is anything that can be done. From your description - and without photos - it is difficult to give accurate advice.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Nasal issues

+1

Without photos or an exam it is difficult to assess what is wrong with your nose. It is best to go for a consultation.

Big Nose

+1

It is difficult for me to evaluate your nose and make any recommendations without pictures.  Please send them so we can address your many concerns.

Complex problems require a complete evaluation

+1

The symptoms you describe are complex.  The best way to get a satisfactory result is to visit a surgeon with nasal experience to carefully examine your nose. The surgeon can perform a comprehensive exam and then give an informed opinion.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Big Nose

+1

If you have concerns that your nose may be too big, it would be helpful to post pictures so that you can get an opinion on what could be done.