My Nose is Tilted on Right Side; What Can I Do With The Least Side Effects?

my nose shape is very pretty,the only problem is the deviated nasal septum,if it gets straightened I will have the most perfect nose,but I am very much scared of a nose surgery,but I want to get it done since it lowers my self esteem and appearance,but I am very worried about the side effects,Can anybody please guide me what should I do? I am from Pakistan and I have discussed it with around 6 surgeons but none of them has given me a very positive response.Please guide me a little.

Tilted Nose Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty and nasal Septum surgery is on of the most complex operations in Plastic Surgery. Great experience over many years is required to achieve a good result.

Especially in someone who has a "pretty nose" any surgical intervention should be done cautiously if at all.

You really need to find a doctor who is very experienced, board certified in Plastic Surgery, who does many Rhinoplasties.

Straightening a Crooked nose

If your crooked nose bothers you select an experienced rhinoplasty specialist for your rhinoplasty surgery so you can achieve a natural straight nose. Please tell us why the surgeons have not given you a positive response during your consultations. 

Tilted nose

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing different views of your nose

Surgery for a tilted nose is possible, as shown in the link below

Sam Naficy, MD