My Nose Can Be Thinned with Surgery? What It Will Cost? (photo)

my nasal bone is thick & there is little asymmetry in my nose i.e. my nasal bone is straight wall like on my right side while curved bone on left side. as you can see my nose is hooked too when looked from sides.so is it possible to make my nose thin & straight with surgery?what will be approximate cost in india?

Rhinoplasty

+1

The cost of a rhinoplasty here in Seattle, Washington is around $7,000 and includes the operating room, anesthesia fee, and surgeon’s fee for performing the procedure.  The rhinoplasty is performed under general anesthesia whereby patients are completely asleep for approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours and the large hump can be removed, and narrowing of the nasal bones and tip can be performed all at the same time.

My Nose Can Be Thinned with Surgery? What It Will Cost?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, from the photos provided, the nose is long with a large dorsal hump.  The cost would depend on the experience and reputation of the Rhinoplasty Surgeon you select.  I would think an average at that level would be $10,000 to $12,000 for the Rhinoplasty Surgeon's fee.  Hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty will refine your nose.

+1

Hi.

Your nose is thick and curved. You should get major improvement with a rhinoplasty.  Fees really vary widely.   $4,000 minimum.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty Should Work!

+1

Hello, Dr. Kotler here.

You are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty and probably septoplasty to help straighten the nose.

Study rhinoplasty by reading books and visiting websites.

Do not know fees in India but you should look for a surgeon whose practice is mainly rhinoplasty;  a nose " super-specialist". Then, you stand the best chance of being satisfied.

Robert Kotler, MD, FACS

Author, SECRETS OF A BEVERLY HILLS COSMETIC SURGEON

Robert Kotler, MD

Closed Rhinoplasty Can Address Your Concerns

+1

Althought I do not know the cost in India, I can tell you that a rhinoplasty can address all of your concerns.  The bump is easily reduced.  The tip asymmetry is a little trickier, but suture techniques, cartilage removal, and cartilage grafting can all be used to create symmetry.  The goal of the rhinoplasty should be improvement.  Noses, like breasts with asymmetry, are rarely perfectly symmetric after surgery.