Why Does my Nose Look the Same After Revision Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had my 3rd rhinoplasty procedure done 13 days ago and it still looks the same. I asked for my tip to be shortened and curved upwards and a curve along the bride but they both still look quite straight as it was. My procedure lasted 3 and a half hours and there seems to be alot of swelling and i understand that there will be more definition within the next few months to years but will it be shaped how im hoping it will? Also my ps says that the tip cannot be shortened anymore is it true?

Healing from revision rhinoplasty

+1

13 days is still very soon after surgery, and you are just getting over the peak of your swelling. It can take 18-24 months to see the final result of your surgery. 70% of the swelling is resolved after the first three months, and the remainder goes down over time. It is important to be patient while you heal, as the final result will not be evident for some time. Swelling can influence the overall appearance of your nose, and it is too soon to reach a conclusion about the final shape. I would recommend following up with your surgeon regarding any immediate post-operative concerns. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

13 Days Following 3rd Rhinoplasty

+1

Swelling is a big factor so early after a revision rhinoplasty.  Your nose already exhibits improvement. 

3rd revision rhinoplasty

+1

At this time your nose is maximally swollen.  It also looks pretty good from the profile view. Good luck.