Can my nose be made symmetrical? (photo)

My nose has been crooked for as long as I can remember. I am extremely unhappy with it. Can plastic surgery make my nose straight? Also, what else would improve the appearance of my nose?

Improve the appearance of my nose?

+1
Hello G_ismail

Your nose can be straightened. Furthermore, in your case it would make sense to make the tip and base of your nose narrower. Get in touch with a plastic surgeon.

Germany Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose

+1

To repair a crooked nose medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones are required. In many instances a cartilaginous spreader graft is also inserted  on the concave side to give symmetry. It's also important to make sure there is no breathing problems such as a deviated septum. For many examples of  crooked nose repair, please see blank below

Well-performed Rhinoplasty Surgery may result in a straighter nasal appearance.

+1

Based on your photo, you appear to have an indentation along your left bridge, and a wide, bulbous tip. These issues may be improved with well-performed rhinoplasty surgery. You may wish to consult several rhinoplasty specialists to see what might be best for you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon