My Nose Looks Strange Front View 7 Months Rhinoplasty?

Ok so I'm 17, male, had a rhinoplasty done around 7 months ago the profiles from left and right look good but my front view looks very weird, my nose dosent look like it has definition from the front. When I take a front photo my nose looks huge and one side of my nose is more swollen then the other, I'm starting to get worried I'm seeing changes.. But i feel it's looking strange at this point help please!

Nose unusual after 7 months

+1

Without  pre and post-op photos it is difficult to assess your nose. But I will say that at 7 months it is quite common to still have swelling.  Best to discuss with your surgeon if you have concerns.

7 mths post op

+1

I have been fortunate enough to have a very busy practice for 25 years specializing in facial plastic surgery. I do not perform revision work on other surgeons noses until they are at least one year post op. Having said that there are, at times, things that I do before that period of time to help my patients heal as well as possible; things such as steroid injections and taping the supratip to help resolve supratip edema. Should you not feel comfortable with your surgeon seek the opinion of a rhinoplasty specialist with  over 15 to 20 years experience. Perhaps these treatments will help or perhaps you simply need more time. Whatever you do, do not let someone perform any revision work until you get to at least one year. Good luck!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

"Strange" Nose 7 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is impossible to know what your nose looks like 7 months after rhinoplasty without pictures. Having said that, your nose will continue to change as healing progresses over the next 6 months. I need to see pictures to give you a more detailed response.

Needs more time

+1

Hello. At seven months you are far from your final result. It is common for patients to be worried about the outcome of rhinoplasty surgery early on but many of these concerns can be attributed to swelling. Over the next year you will see many improvements in the appearance of your nose.

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/nose-job-rhinoplasty-7196