My Nose is Not Straight Even After 18 Days of Rhinoplasty?

Dear Doctors, why my nose still looks crooked even after 18 days of rihnoplasty, it is clearly sliding to the right, I feel sad it looks like my old nose eventhough the doctor rised the tip, can you explain for me why pls.

Crooked nose after surgery

+1

Dear Worms,

At 18 days post-surgery, it is too early to judge the final results of your procedure.

Without photographs and physical examination, it is hard to give specific details about your case.

I encourage you to be a little more patient and to keep communicating with your surgeon who is fully aware of all details of your procedure.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Nose

+1
Hello, Its only been 18 days since your surgery, your still very swollen. You need to have your PS check you out.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS