Is my nose still swollen ten months post revision rhinoplasty? (photo)

By looking at the picture does my nose look swollen?? Specially at the tip? I am not looking for a dramatic improvement but I would like my nose to be a little more defined, is more definition still a REALISTIC expectation to have at this point ??

Rhinoplasty

+1

Without pre-op photos it is difficult to advise but most likely you are still experiencing some swelling which can take up to a year.  Contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Revision rhinoplasty results

+1

What you are experiencing is normal post revision rhinoplasty anxiety. Swelling after a revision rhinoplasty can last for up to  18 months. Ten months after a revision rhinoplasty, you should see clear improvements.  This is the hardest part for the patient, because it takes patience. Give it time and follow up closely with your surgeon. Your nose looks good at this point. Good luck and good healing. Dr. Kevin Sadati

Kevin Sadati, DO