Is my nose still swollen 3 months after closed rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I've had my hump removed and the tip shortened and straight after I've had the cast taken off I was so thrilled with my new nose. Will it look like that after all the swelling has gone? Does my tip still looks swollen? Right now it looks very similar to what it was before. I can't ask my surgeon until August because I'm working away at the moment. Thank you!

Is my nose still swollen 3 months after closed rhinoplasty?

+2
   You may have reduction in size due to swelling resolution for many months.

Rhinoplasty and swelling

+2
Thank you for your question. It usually takes about 6 months or so before all of the swelling has subsided. I think your results this far are very positive and I would give it some more time for the swelling to subside. Good luck.

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon