Will my nose stay this way or is it too soon to judge? (photo)

4 months ago I had septorhinoplasty and the surgeon removed the dorsal hump from my nose. Everything seems to be fine except I feel that my left side looks too crooked, as if it collapsed or it looks too narrow that it should be. Should I wait longer or will it stay this way? Also, I feel as if there is a piece of bone where the hump used to be. Both the pictures are taken 4 months after surgery.

Still early

+1
I advise my patient that changes due to healing can take 6-12 months, so relatively speaking, it's a bit early.  However, sometime the changes you see are going to be permanent.  Wait a few months more then speak to your surgeon about your concerns, if they changes remain noticeable.  Try to wait at least a year before considering a revision.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Give it Time....

+1
HI there, 

I  just thought I'd write a quick reply to this. The first thing I'd say, is talk to your surgeon. Its always hard to answer questions like this when I don't know the full extent of the procedure. I'm sure they will be able to give you some guidance. 
The second thing, is all us Rhinoplasty Surgeons are very familiar with the stress and frustration many patients feel while waiting for the "swelling" to go down after surgery. I've seen a few patients who have significant asymmetries that look awfull early on, but eventually resolve.
So, in the end, my point and advice is to stay positive, but talk to your surgeon. I wish i could be of more helpfull. 

James Bonaparte, MD, MSc, FRCSC
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon