Will my Nose Be Small After a Nose Job? (photo)

I hate my nose ' It's bothering me. I am worried that I can't do a nose job because it is massive. Is it possible to make my nose thin and make my tip smaller? Please help..

Will nose be smaller after rhinoplasty?

+2

Yes it is to a certain degree. If your skin is too thick then getting a thin nose may not be entirely possible. However, it can be significantly improved through rhinoplasty.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Will my nose be small after a nose job?

+1

It is possible to decrease the size of your nose with rhinoplasty. A good rhinoplasty surgeon will be able to create a nose that is in harmony with your other facial features and complements your face. You will not want the nose to appear too small following surgery. During a consultation with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist, computer imaging software can be used to give you an idea of how the final result of surgery will appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Nose To Be Small after Rhinoplasty

+1

Although smaller noses can suit some women's faces, most males are not well served by small noses.  Your dorsal hump can be reduced, you tip can be elevated and reduced as well.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty for Men

+1

This is an important question and really speaks to the need for a good relationship with your surgeon and a clear conversation about your goals. Your nose should be smaller, but NOT small. It should fit your face, function well, and create harmony with your other features. Without being feminine. 

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Small Nose after Rhinoplasty

+1

Your nose will not be small after rhinoplasty but it ill be smaller and proportional with your surrounding facial features. An implant to increase chin projection will also improve proportion and give the illusion of a smaller nose.  

large hump rhinoplasty

+1

The pictures show a very large and projecting nose, and a weak chin profile. The  weak chin profile makes the nose look  bigger due to the lack of facial balance. Performing a rhinoplasty will decrease the hump of the nose, narrow the tip, de- project the nose, and narrow the bridge line.   Placing a small chin implant would give better facial balance will give the illusion of the nose  not looking quite to projecting. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our website to see what your new nose and chin would look like after uploading your pictures.  There are many examples  of patient's Nose is similar to your own on our rhinoplasty and chin photo gallery.

Male rhinoplasty for the large nose.

+1

Male rhinoplasty for the large nose is common and you should have an excellent result IF you choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses. Choose wisely.

Making nose smaller with rhinoplasty

+1

Hello On1990, It should be possible to make your nose smaller with rhinoplasty. There are limitations as to how much of a change can be made mainly based on the ability for your overlying skin to shrink wrap around the new nasal structure.

After an examination your rhinoplasty surgeon should be able to do computer simulations of what level of changes are feasible in your case.

You can check out my web reference link below to learn more about hump removal and other aspects of rhinoplasty.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Nose Reduction In Male Using Rhinoplasty

+1

Yes, you can achieve a "smaller" nose via rhinoplasty; although there are limitations to what can be done, an experienced Board Certified plastic surgeon will be able to significantly reduce your nose size. However, as a male you may not want your nose to be too small, as that is considered a more feminine feature. I recommend maybe also considering a procedure to help strengthen the chin and jaw line, as this will also help to balance your features. “Dr. D”

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon