Is It Possible to Make my Nose Small by Anyway? (photo)

Good Morning sir my nose is looking large,actually. What can I do to make it smaller?

Reduction Rhinoplasty

+1

Your nose seems too wide and slightly too longfor your narrow face. Alar base reductions as well as some cephalic tip rotation to shorten your nose will give you the look you want. 

Nyack Facial Plastic Surgeon

Narrowing The Nose By Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on the photo you have provided it looks like you will benefit from the narrowing of your nasal dorsum, your nostrils (alae) and address the mild nasal tip protrusion as well.

You will be considering a multifaceted rhinoplasty that is of a delicate nature.

So I encourage you to consider consulting with board certified surgeons of ample experience in the field of facial surgery especially rhinoplasty who will guide appropriately to make a well informed decision.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Reducing Size of Nose

+1

Your nose can be made smaller with rhinoplasty surgery so it is proportional with the rest of your face. The one picture you submitted shows that the nose should be narrowed. Other recommendations will be made after you send complete views of you nose including the profile.

Nose can be smaller, but there are limits.

+1

A rhinoplasty can make a nose smaller but there are limits.  By reducing some of the bone and cartilage as well as reshaping, the nost can be decreased in size.  The skin envelope however needs to accommodate the new underlying structure and that imposes limits.

You can make your nose smaller with a Rhinoplasty

+1
A good Rhinoplasty would help modify your nose and make it smaller while still keeping a nice masculine appearance to the nose. A profile picture would be ideal as well in discussing your possibilities. I would suggest seeing a well trained Rhinoplasty surgeon for a consultation and examination. Personally I would do a computer Imaging on you allowing you to see your proposed surgical results. This helps the patient have a good view of the surgeons desired aesthetics as well as their own. In all Cosmetic and Plastic surgery each patient needs to be evaluated on a singular basis and their surgical plan is determined by their facial aesthetics. You are a great candidate for Rhinoplasty in the hands of a skilled surgeon! Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD