Should my Nose Be Slimmer? What Could Rhinoplasty Acheive? (photo)

Slimmer nose to fit facial features

+1

Dear Jademarie,

Unfortunately, the quality of your photos is not good enough to help with a solid assessment.

Given the soft and compact facial features you look like having, I believe that a slimmer nose will provide you with a major facial enhancement.

I encourage you to seek a consultation with a board certified surgeon of ample experience in the field of rhinoplasty/facial surgeries who will guide you to make a well informed decision.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Should my Nose Be Slimmer? What Could Rhinoplasty Acheive?

+1

These are not very good photos for nasal evaluation but aesthetically from what I can see the nose would be improved if made smaller aesthetically to create a naturally, more attractive shape.

How to Make Nose Slimmer

+1

A slimmer nose would improve your nasal appearance. However the pictures are not clear and the views provided do not help us. Please go to my website for instructions on how to take pictures for rhinoplasty evaluation.

What can rhinoplasty do for me

+1

Your pictures are impossible to evaluate. Are they a joke sending  poorly defined i phone photos. This is a serious information service where expert surgeons give their opinions for free.Sen better pictures if you asr serious

Richard Ellenbogen, MD