My nose slanted towards the left. Could it still be swelling on the tip? (photos)

I am about 3 1/2 months post op, and I have seen no improvement in the slight tilt to my tip after surgery. I did not have it that way before, and wanted to know if it is still possible to be swelling on the tip, or asymmetry that I may need a revision for? I have posted before, 2 weeks post and now pics so you can see it wasn't crooked before. Thank you!

My nose slanted towards the left. Could it still be swelling on the tip?

+1
It is still too early to make a determination about the final result.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

Crooked after rhinoplasty

+1
We too can see the slight tilt in your after picture, though it is too soon to consider how best to approach revision or if you still will need one. Hold off a bit longer.

Swelling

+1
Thank you for the photos and I can see what your concerns are but it is too early to make a judgement and I would wait another 6 months before doing anything.  I would bring it to the attention of my PS though.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon