My Nose Size is Larger Than Usual Shape What Type of Surgery Should I Do and at What Cost? (photo)

i have a average body and so ma face size looks bad due to that

Rhinoplasty for larger nose

A rhinoplasty to reduce the overall size of your nose and rotate/refine the tip is an option. At my Austin, Texas plastic surgery practice we typically charge $5999 which includes all fees and a hospital operating room.

7700 Cat Hollow Drive
Round Rock, TX 78681

Reduction rhinoplasty

Thanks for sharing your photos. Looks like you may benefit from reducing the bridge height, reducing the height of your tip, rotating the tip.  Would recommend an open rhinoplasty approach for you. Please call us for an more in depth evaluation with computer imaging. 

Edward S. Kwak, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

737 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021

Best Treatment for Large Nose...Rhinoplasty

A reduction rhinoplasty will make you nose smaller, and bring it into better harmony with the rest of your face.  Rhinoplasty may be about $8,000, including operating room and anesthesiologist fees.  The cost varies depending upon the surgeon, geographic location, operating fees, etc.  Most importantly choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

16311 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436

Large Nose

You need a rhinoplasty to reduce the size of your nose and bring it into proportion with the rest of your facial features. It will cost approximately $6,000-9,000.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210