How much could my nose be shortened and the tip raised? (photo)

I am not happy with my nose its just too long and wide but mostly too long. How much realistically could I shorten it and raise the tip? is there usually a limit in millimeters I mean like a rule as to how much they can be shortened? in the pics is what I would like. Is this realistic? thx.

Rhinoplasty for long nose

It is possible to shorten the nose with a combination of techniques affecting the tip cartilages, the caudal septum and the dorsal projection. An in person consultation and examination is usually required. Computer imaging can help, but importantly use high resolution camera to see the true results

How Much Can My Nose Be Narrowed and the Tip Raised?

Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that performs lots of Rhinoplasty Surgeries.  An exam is needed to determine exactly what is recommended.  Based on your photos, you have reasonable goals.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

How much could my nose be shortened and the tip raised?

That is a reasonable and achievable goal.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Nose tip

Thank you for the photos and yes your nose could be shortened to that degree though I feel after a full examination and photos in my office I might be able to show you a better profile then what you have sent and then explain to you how that might be accomplished. Find a board certified PS in your area who is willing to do the same. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD