Would my Nose Shape Be Suitable for Non-surgical Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I am 29 years old. Would adding filler create a smoother, narrower line or would it just appear bulky? I am fine with the length and width of my nose, but not so much with the shape.

Candidacy for the NSNJ

+1

You are, in fact, an absolutely perfect candidate for the non-surgical rhinoplasty. The small drooping before the tip of your nose could easily be filled with a small amount of Radiesse to create a perfectly straight and symmetric nose. Best of luck! 

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

+1

If I am understanding your goals, nonsurgical filler rhinoplasty is a reasonable alternative to conventional rhinoplasty.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Dear jltpgh,

• You would be an excellent candidate for a non surgical rhinoplasty based on your pics
  • When you are ready, please see a rhinoplasty surgeon who performs non surgical rhinoplasty so your expectations can be managed for that great result

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Non surgical rhinoplasty can give you a smoother nasal bridge.

+1

Hi.

You basically have an attractive nose, and a little filler in the bridge is probably all you need.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Would Help

+1
Thank you for your question and photos. If your goal is to improve the contour of the bridge of the nose, then it would definately help.  This can be done without making the nose bulky to deliver a smoother profile.  Best Wishes!

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical Rhinoplasty is Great for Creating a Smoother (sometimes more narrow) Contour

+1

You appear to be a great candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure.  Your goals of making the contour smoother and more narrow are what adding fillers to the nose should be about. 

• Fillers can be added to your nose to make the contour less irregular on profile. 
  • Adding fillers to the midline can make the bridge appear more narrow on frontal view. (like adding the top layers to a pyramid

Look for someone who specializes in non-surgical rhinoplasty techniques.  I prefer Restylane or Radiesse.  You may also ask the injector to try a trial run with saline first to make sure you are on the same page aesthetically.  Good luck!

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon