Is It Possible to Get my Nose This Shape with Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I'm really unhappy with my nose and wish to change it. I've seen pictures of before and after nose jobs and they don't look much different, so I am unsure if it is possible to have my nose reshaped how I want it. I photo-shopped my nose to the desired shape So is it too complicated to change the shape of my nose like this. And exactly what would a surgeon do to my nose to achieve the result. Thank you very much.

Rhinoplasty

+2

Many surgeons offices have photo imaging to see what is possible. The image you came up with shows the changes you want and I believe you can come close to those.  Seek out a PS and let them image your nose from the frontal view and profile to get the best idea about what can be accomplished.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Is It Possible to Get my Nose This Shape with Rhinoplasty?

+2

The photos provided show a reduced nasal bridge that's wider (less aesthetically attractive) and a nasal tip that's thinner.  Similar results should be achieved using a Closed Rhinoplasty

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Rhinoplasty With Multifaceted Approach

+2

Dear Jessica,

Your goal is to have a narrower and less extended nose but the key is that your natural looks be preserved.

Your facial features will be a guideline for the surgeon as they will dictate how the nose should look like in order to preserve your natural facial looks.

I recommend that you seek consultation with a board certified surgeon of ample experience in this field who will assess your situation and then will help you make a well informed decision.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Goals of Rhinoplasty Surgery

+2

The photoshopped results demonstrate a nose which is smaller, narrower, and more defined but in these pictures I think the tip is a little pinched. However, when seeing your nose in person I may agree with you. This would e achieved by narrowing the bridge an changing the contour of the tip cartilages.