Can my Nose Be Done with Non Sergury Nose Job?

I have big round nose and wide its botherd me i want to do something to look better . Can a non surgery nose job make it better or do i have to do a surgery .. what do i need to fix it

Can my Nose Be Done with Non Surgery Nose Job?

+1

A big round nose is usually better addressed with a rhinoplasty than a filler.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Wide nose and non-surgical treatment?

+1

Minor irregularities can be treated with filler.  As for a wide bulbous tip, a rhinoplasty perhaps confined to the tip is all that you need.

Wide nose rhinoplasty

+1

Injection of fillers will only make the nose bigger, wider and larger. A reduction rhinoplasty involves narrowing the bridge, hump, tip, and reducing the overall width of the nose. Please see the link below for examples of how we have narrowed a wide nose. Virtual Rhinoplasty Software is also available our website for you to get an idea of what your nose might look like.

Non-Surgical Treatment of a Large Nose

+1

Fillers will not improve a large nose; they will make it bigger. Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist to discuss your alternatives and establish reasonable expectations.

A large nose cannot be made smaller by nonsurgical treatment.

+1

Some profile will issues of the nose can be corrected by the use of fillers. Nose it is too large requiring a reduction rhinoplasty is not suitable candidate for the nonsurgical method.