I'm Think About Getting my Nose Reshaped to Look More Like This is It Possible? (photo)

i really love the shape of this ladies nose, I think mine kind of looks like hers a bit because its small ish. Is it possible to imitate her nose shape.

African American rhinoplasty

+1

Thank you for your question about nose surgery.

• Yes, your nose can be changed to look more like this model's nose,
  • rhinoplasty (nose surgery) should narrow and define your nose, especially the bone, tip and nostril width,
  • computer imaging may help you visualize your result,
  • Consult an experienced Board Certified Plastic or ENT surgeon for a full examination and careful planning of your surgery to achieve your goal.
  • Hope this helps. Best wishes. 

Realistic Expectations with Rhinoplasty

+1

Your nose will not exactly look like the example you presented because your skin is thicker, typical of African-American ladies. However you can make your nose smaller and better defined with a natural result if you select a surgeon experienced in African-American rhinoplasty

Caucasian and African American nose

+1

The two noses presented  have completely different skin, cartilage, and bone. It is impossible to give someone a  completely different nose.Your rhinoplasty surgeon  has to modify the existing cartilage and bone to affect the change. Thick sebaceous skin is a limiting factor in African American noses. It is best to perform computer imaging on your nose to delineate the exact changes   that you would like to make. Virtual imaging is available on our website for you to try

I'm Think About Getting my Nose Reshaped to Look More Like This is It Possible?

+1

Not the same, but around.It is possible reshaped your nose, consult a Plastic surgeon, and be sure you brith enough. 

Spanish translation provided by doctor: 

No la misma, pero cerca de. Es posible corregir su nariz, consulte a Cirugia Plastica, y que contolen si usted respira suficientemente.

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the AA nose.

+1

You can have a prettier,natural AA nose IF you choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural and not overdone AA noses.