Can my nose be reshaped to look like megan fox's nose? (photo)

I am looking into getting a nose job. I want my new nose to look like Megan Fox's nose (after her plastic surgery of course). I want to know if that is possible. - I also was wondering if I could get a price range for the things that I want done to my nose, such as: - Mainly, my bulbous nose tip, the bump at the top of my nose, and the crookedness of my nose. Also, I believe I have a deviated septum. By looking at the photos above, does it look like I have one?

A Fox's Nose

+1

It looks like you could have steps taken that would alter your nose towards the shape Megan has.  Some tip cartilage refinement looks likely, and could be done with either an open or endonasal approach.  I would suggest endonasal.  However it also looks like Megan's nose is just a little longer than yours, where her tip is rotated a little lower.  There are a number of ways to do that as well, including a septal extension graft.  

The key is to discuss that in person with a rhinoplasty surgeon.  That way imaging can be used to aid the conversation, and do the best visualization to see if aesthetics match.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can my nose be reshaped to look like megan fox's nose?

+1

Maybey, most likely, sure!!! Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations to determine exactly what is possible for you..

Refinement

+1
I would find a PS or Surgeons in your area who can take your photo and then alter it digitally (with your input) until you see a result that you like. Assuming that result is realisitic he should then be able to eplain to you haow he might accomplish it. that way you will be fully informed as to what can and what cannot be accomplished in your situation. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous Nasal Tip

+1
Based on the pictures alone, it looks like your main problem is in the nasal tip. A standard closed reduction rhinoplasty will remove cartilage from the tip to narrow it and define it. Nasal tip projection can also be addressed. You can never have someone else's nose but a surgeon can modify the problems of your nose to give you the appearance of your desired nose.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Best Wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to look like Megan Fox

+1

I think you have a very nice nose, but if you are looking to change your nose I would go see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. They will be to evaluate your nose and discuss the areas that you would like to addresse Unfortunately, the chance of your nose looking exactly like Megan Fox's nose is pretty low. The framework of your nose is different than someone else so you can only change so much. The cost of rhinoplasty varies depending on the amount of work needed. Good luck.

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

+1

The nose can be straightened, and the tip can be refined. An exam would be necessary to provide an evaluation of what would be right for you.  This may cost $6000 on the low end.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.