What Could You Do with my Nose? (photo)

i want it to look smooth an neat and the tip is too big! what could you do

How to improve the wide nose and nasal tip

+1

Thank you for your question. Of course and in personal examination and consultation is necessary.

That said a rhinoplasty could narrow the nose, reduced sleep, or bump on the nose, and narrow and refine her nasal tip with cartilage grafting using your nasal septal cartilage.

Be sure to consult an expert rhinoplasty surgeon who has a lot of experience and can show you photographs of his or her results.

Rhinoplasty goal suggestions

+1

Each nose is unique and must be addressed individually.  The rhinoplasty procedure can involve narrowing the tip through many different techniques such as removal of tip cartilage, sewing the tip cartilages together to narrow and refine the tip, as well as different types of cartilage grafting techniques.  A dorsal hump may also be removed and when this is performed osteotomies are done to narrow the nasal bones to prevent an open roof deformity.  The rhinoplasty procedure is an outpatient procedure done under general anesthetic.

Goal of Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

A rhinoplasty could remove your nasal hump, narrow your nose and possibly your nasal base, and reduce and define your nasal tip. My comments are based on one picture without the opportunity to examine you. More specific recommendations will b made when take time for consultations.

What Could You Do with my Nose?

+1

Remove the dorsal hump, thin the nasal bones and refine and thin the nasal tip using a Closed Rhinoplasty.  Be sure the Rhinoplasty Surgeon, you select, understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose.

Rhinoplasty to improve facial appearance.

+1

Rhinoplasty to improve facial appearance with refinement of your tip and straightening of your nose will not only improve your airway but will make the nose more aesthetically appealing.

Rhinoplasty request

+1

The best way to know what you want is to discuss it during a consultation.  This is an invaluable time to review everything about the surgery and what to expect.

Rhinoplasty

+1

I do not know what you mean by smooth and neat but the tip size can be reduced by standard rhinoplasty with trimming of the upper edges of the tip cartilages and placement of tip cartilage shaping sutures.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD