Does my nose have potential of looking like megan fox's nose? Please read description (Photo)

I am looking into getting a nose job. I want my new nose to look like Megan Fox's nose (after her plastic surgery of course). I want to know if that is possible. - I also was wondering if I could get a price range for the things that I want done to my nose, such as: - Mainly, my bulbous nose tip, the bump at the top of my nose, and the crookedness of my nose. Also, I believe I have a deviated septum. By looking at the photos above, does it look like I have one?

The Megan Fox nose

+2
Much of what you want is probably within reach. Your result will also be uniquely influenced by your tissue, and by your facial features. Computer imaging can help you determine how much of Megan's nose is right for you, and even how yours might in the end might be even better.

Can I make my nose look like Megan Fox's nose? #nosejob

+1

In my opinion you are setting yourself up for failure by trying make a nose that is not your nose. You may or may not be able to obtain that look, but what a good Rhinoplasty surgeon will do is listen to you and tell you what is and is not possible after direct physical examination. You appear to have the typical boxy tip and there are many things that can be done to reshape the tip. Overall harmony is what you should hope for.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1

A full set of pictures as required for making any decisions as to what can and cannot be performed with the rhinoplasty procedure. The bulbous nasal tip is addressed with suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages, the  hump can be shaved down and the crooked nose is addressed with medial and lateral osteotomies.  The rhinoplasty procedure is considered cosmetic and must be paid for by the patient. A deviated septum is  diagnosed after examination/consultation to document medical necessity. A septoplasty is performed to straighten a deviated septum and is  performed to improve air flow dynamics through the nose for medical necessity  and is billed to the patient's medical insurance. For more information please see  the link below

Does my nose have potential of looking like megan fox's nose? Please read description

+1

The nose can be straightened, and the tip can be refined. An exam would be necessary to provide an evaluation of what would be right for you.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty

+1

The third photo looks a bit different than the other photos. I would prefer a good set of photos and a physical exam, however looking at the third photos there are several things that can be done to enhance your nose.

Jay M. Pensler, MD