Is my Nose Pinched - 3 Months Post Op Rhinoplasty?

Hello I had rhinoplasty 3 months & 1 week ago ( open septorhinoplasty ) Right from the beginning I saw that there was something wrong ... It looks like I have indents on both nostrils. In flash photography It looks like my nose is pinched... I'm very concerned I saved a lot of money and I'm young ... Will I have to have a tip plasty to fix this issue? Am I looking at a result that will unlikely change ? Is it swelling? Many thanks in advanced

Rhinoplasty Recovery

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without photos and an exam.  Typically, at 3 months after surgery it is still to soon to make conclusions about the appearance of the nose.  Postoperative edema is still present, and scar tissue is still maturing under the skin and soft tissue layers of the nose.  I would suggest waiting until at least 6 months after surgery to make conclusions.  It will take up to one year for the nose to fully heal.  At that time, evaluations regarding the shape, strength, and integrity of the nasal tip can be made.  Good Luck!

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty issues

+1

Without seeing photos it is difficult to comment. Remember there still will be alot of swelling at three months.

Rhinoplasty at 3 months

+1

At 3 months after rhinoplasty, you likely have a modest amount of swelling that will improve over a year's time.  Pictures and an exam would certainly help to give better advice.  Are you having any breathing problems?