Is my nose permanently deformed or just still swollen?

About two weeks ago a took a nasty spill and landed straight on my nose. The next few days I was very swollen and tender, but not in too much pain. The pain went away within a few days, but my nose still looks be deformed. When I look at my face straight on and from direct side views it looks normal, but when I turn my head 3/4 of the way there are noticeable bumps now. I can "tug" at the sides of my nose and the bumps go away. Will these bumps be permanent or is this just residual swelling?

Bumps due to nose trauma

Without the photos, it will be difficult to tell the nature of the bump. Should this persist for more than 6-weeks however, consult your specialist.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal trauma

Trauma to the nose can create a nasal fracture, a deviated septum, and fracture the upper lateral cartilage off the nasal bone creating valve collapse. After a traumatic injury to the nose, it's important to seek out an ENT/ facial plastic surgeon who can examine the internal and external portion of the nose and obtain x-rays to document a nasal fracture.