Is my Nose a Normal Width? (photo)

Its been 4 months post my septorhinoplasty (hump removed, deprojected, no tip work) im worried my nose might be too wide overall now? Do you think its wide? And is there any chance it will shrink at this point? Thank you

Is my Nose a Normal Width?

+1

Would like to answer but by blackening out the orbital areas I can not draw a vertical line from your inner cants to the outer edge of your nostrils to see if the nostril falls out side of the line! Seek IN PERSON opinions. 

Is my nose a normal width?

+1

After 4 months, you will still be experiencing swelling that can affect the appearance of your result. In general, 70% of the swelling is resolved after the first 3 months and the remainder goes down over time. The final result of your surgery may not be evident for 18-24 months. I would recommend giving it some time and see how you continue to heal. Your surgeon should be able to answer any questions you have in the meantime. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastyspecialist.com

Swelling after rhinoplasty is normal

+1

Your nasal tip and dorsum do appear to be wide.  You will need to give this another 6 months to settle down before judging the result.  How does your plastic surgeon feel about your result.  Does he feel you are on target?

Super tip swelling after rhinoplasty can make the nose look a bit wide for several months.

+1

You have persistent swelling in the super tip area which gives this region the appearance of being to wide. The road of the nose appears to be fine. As the swelling subsides this should look better.

Web reference: http://www.hipstercrite.com/2013/08/29/forget-miley-how-to-talk-to-your-children-about-their-shitty-music-taste/