I'm a 21 year old male, had my nose fractured bad when I was 16 leaving my nose crooked. How can I make my nose normal again?

At age 18, I had a septoplasty done and they removed most of the cartilage in my nose, still didn't help my breathing. Last April, at age 20, I had another septoplasty and also a rhinoplasy to fix the crookedness. Now, my breathing is worse than it's ever been and the right side of my nose feels soft like there's no bone or cartilage supporting it. Why is my right side so weak now and can anything be done to help me breath normal again and give my nose the proper support it needs? I live in Chi.

+1

From your description, cartilage grafting for support may be an option for you.

Nasal surgery

+1

Sounds like you need structural support of you nose. You may need cartilage grafting from the ear or rib to internally support your nose to improve your breathing. See a board certified surgeon who has significan experience in secondary nasal surgery. Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD