My Nose Needs a Lot of Work but I Don't Know What to Do with It Help Please?

i have a big nose as you can see it needs alot of work . my tip and my noses width is bothering me . but am worried i dont want my nose to become too small from what you can see my face is big and full i need to balance things and i like my nose nostrils but i feel my bridge is too wide so what do you think i should do?. i don't know what its called but they injected some fat burner in my nose tip i think and it made it smaller a little but my nose became more droopy and the hump started to show

My Nose is to Large for my face. What should I do?

+2

I have reviewed your photos and my findings are that you have all of the components that go into making your nose appear larger than normal:

• A widened and tall bridge
  • A boulbous tip
  • Excessive nasal length (from base of nose to tip)
  • A hanging tip (the angle from the tip to the upper lip
  • A thickened skin envelope

I would recommend the following approach: 1. slight elevation of the tip(to shorten the nose) 2.mobilization of nasal bones inward to narrow the bridge 3. Aggressive tip reduction with placement of a cartilage tip graph. Because of your thickened skin envelope it will take awhile for all of the swelling to subside. Bottom line: you need more of a aggressive Rhinoplasty without going to the extreme which would give that operated on appearance.  Good Luck   

Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for Tip And Width

+1

Your nose could be improved in the aspects you desire with a closed rhinoplasty that will reduce the size of your tip and lift the tip a little as well.  In addition, the dorsum could be smoothed and the nasal width could be decreased.   Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Full Rhinoplasty

+1

A full rhinoplasty would address all of the issues with your nose.  Narrowing  and slight elevation of the tip would be accomplished by tip suturing and cartilage removal, removal of the hump and de-projecting the nose is accomplished by shaving down the cartilage and bone.  Narrowing of the bridge is done by osteotomies.  Computer imaging and a consultation/ examination would be of benefit to you 

+1

In agreement with Drs. Mounsey, Mayer, Wallach, and Rucker, you are asking questions that should be answered only by an experienced surgeon who has critical information that would be provided during a complete consultation, including your history and a thorough nasal examination.  See a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, or a skilled rhinoplasty surgeon in your area.

Steve Laverson, MD

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip and hump etc.

+1

You need to see a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can examine your nose to give u a proper answer. There are no short cuts for quality work. 

Rhinoplasty?

+1

I think the most important thing that you can do it go for a consultation to get properly evaluated. After the evaluation a plan can be developed for your rhinoplasty.

Surgical consultation is the best option

+1

The best option to see your nose is to make sure you have some computer imaging. This will show you what your nose will look like after surgery. A realistic computer model can show you what can be achieved in your nose.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon