My My nose is lumpy and bumpy and wide. I want to change the shape of it. Surgical or non-surgical nose job? (photo)

What procedure will I benefit from the most surgical or non surgical nose job.

Surgical or non-surgical nose job?

+1

A well performed rhinoplasty by an artistic plastic surgeon with extensive experience in performing nasal surgery can improve the overall appearance of your nose. You cannot achieve a reasonable result with injectable fillers. In fact, it may make the nose worse.

Following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on limited 2 dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon with extensive nasal surgery experience who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

SURGICAL VS NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY

+1
For your nose, I recommend a surgical correction.  A non-surgical rhinoplasty with fillers will create more bulk to the nose, and a prudent course of action would be to lessen the width of the upper third, tip, and ala (nostrils). Make sure that you consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.  Best of luck!

Jeffrey B. Wise, MD, FACS
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgical or nonsurgical nose job

+1

We do not recommend the fillers placed in the nose  because it will make the nose larger on a temporary basis. A surgical rhinoplasty will decrease the size of the nose. Osteotomies will narrow the nasal bones, tip suturing techniques on lower lateral cartilages and a  conservative cartilage removal  will narrow the tip, and  an alar-plasty will narrow the wide nostrils. For many examples of rhinoplasty, please  see the link below

My nose is lumpy and bumpy and wide. I want to change the shape of it. Surgical or non-surgical nose job?

+1
You will need surgical correction with aggressive thinning of the nasal tip skin as well as cartilage grafts. Furthermore, Alar Repositioning Technique will reduce the wide nasal base. 

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

My My nose is lumpy and bumpy and wide. I want to change the shape of it. Surgical or non-surgical nose job?

+1
The tip can be refined, and the bridge and overall width of the nose can be decreased with a rhinoplasty. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Wide Bulbous Nose

+1

A nose job or rhinoplasty is your best bet. A non surgical nose job is out of the question.

Consult a board certified plastic surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon