My nose is like a witch's, what can I do to fix it? (photo)

Hello IM 24 years old and never have like my nose because I have a shape like a witch nose its long and then half way I bone sticking out.I want to now if I can do I non surgery. To fix this nose.

Non-Surgical Nose Options

+1
Hi there, and thanks for your question. Although there are non-surgical options for enhancement of the nose, these work primarily by adding volume (for instance, to even out the look of a bump), which would not give you the results you want. Based on your photo, rhinoplasty appears to be the best option for reshaping your nose. Best of luck.

Non-surgical options for nose reshaping are limited

+1
After reviewing your photo, I believe you would need surgical procedure to correct the shape of your nose. Certain maneuvers to lift the tip and take down the dorsum are needed and these can only be done surgically. There are fillers that can be injected into the nose but this must be done carefully and only in certain areas like the bridge (dorsum). Consultation with a board certified surgeon can help you formulate a treatment plan. Good Luck!

Giancarlo Zuliani, MD
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1
I beleive you will benefit from rhinoplasty to decrease the dorsal bump, rotate the tip up and refine the tip.
Ali Totonchi M.D.
Drtotonchi.com 

Ali Totonchi, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty options

+1
I believe you would benefit from a rhinoplasty which will increase your nasal tip projection, remove the hump and shorten your nose. There is not a good nonsurgical solution. Good luck. Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD

Excellent candidate for rhinoplasty

+1
Non-surgical techniques such as application of filler can only augment or add to certain areas. While it can help raise the top of your nose, it cannot remove the hump or change the tip. Only with surgery can you straighten out the hump and rotate the nasal tip, both of which would be necessary to achieve the changes you are seeking.

Good luck,

Michael M. Kim, MD

Michael M. Kim, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non- Surgical Treatment of Nose

+1
Non-surgical treatment of unwanted nasal contours is appropriate in some patients but this approach will only make your nose bigger. You need a rhinoplasty to reduce and refine your large nose so it is proportional to your surrounding facial features.

Rhinoplasty candidate for dorsal hump

+1
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure. Adding fillers to the nose will only make the nose larger, not smaller. The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage which require surgical shaving it down and osteotomies of the nasal bones are required to prevent the flat top nose or open roof deformity.

My nose is like a witch's.

+1
Fortunately rhinoplasty can solve these issues and give your nose a softer and more attractive shape. Filler might be temporary and less than you hope for, though rhinoplasty will be extraordinary and last a lifetime.

My nose is like a witch's, what can I do to fix it

+1
Yes, you are a perfect candidate for a closed rhinoplasty.  Unfortunately, you will not be able to have your goals reached without surgery.  There is not a non-surgical procedure that will address the issues you discuss.  

My nose is like a witch's, what can I do to fix it?

+1
There is no "non-surgical" procedure that will correct what bothers you.

If the appearance of your nose concerns you enough, I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon