Will Anyone Be Able to Make my Nose Look Like my Morphed After-photos? (photo)

Does it look like my after-photos is something that could be done? I am looking for someone who is skilled with especially tip-work, since I will need to deproject my nose-tip and possibly "slim" it down a bit, since it's also a bit bulbous. And then I also want to get rid of the bump on the nose bridge. Is it possible? And what would you charge for such a procedure?

Computer imaging and rhinoplasty

+1

Computer morphed photos are a great way to communicate with the patient about the ideal results of a rhinoplasty.  I tell patients that surgery is more difficult than imaging morphing and imaging morphing is way to ensure both the surgeon and the patient clearly understand the goals.  Looking at your photo, the after result is realistic. Keep in mind that the morphed photo serves as a guideline for the surgeon to follow, and the final result will not be an exact match. With rhinoplasty, it is possible to remove the nasal hump. Cost can vary depending on your needs and the geographic location of the surgeon. When looking for a rhinoplasty surgeon, consider the following:

1) Credentials

2) Board certification

3) Fellowship training

4) Before and after photos showcasing the surgeon's result

I hope this helps, and good luck.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Realistic and Achievable Rhinoplasty Results

+1

Those imaging predictions appear to be a realistic result for your rhinoplasty. Deprojecting and slimming your nasal tip as well as removing the bump on your nose are common rhinoplasty maneuvers and you would benefit aesthetically from these changes as your imaging has shown. Expect costs for this type of rhinoplasty of around $7500.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Are Morphed Photos Consistent with Reasonable Expectations?

+1

Your pictures are consistent with reasonable expectations after rhinoplasty surgery. More pictures and/or a personal examination will be necessary to clarify the goals of the surgery. As we always say, find an experienced rhinoplasty specialist so you can achieve a natural result.

Will Anyone Be Able to Make my Nose Look Like my Morphed After-photos?

+1

It would be nice to see other views of your before and morphed images. However, this oblique image looks reasonable. The changes that are demonstrated can be created by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Morphed photos

+1

I think your morphed photos are quite reasonable.  We use computer imaging routinely for rhinioplasty to make sure everyone is "on the same page".  Go visit a few surgeons and look at their photos.  See what they propose via imaged photos and then decide who to go with.  The cost completely varies depending on your location and the surgeon.  Good luck!

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhniplasty expectations

+1

It is possible that your nose could like like you imagined it.  A lot depends upon your anatomy and skin thickness.  You may not be able to achieve, surgically, the exact appearance but you should be able to get relatively close. 

Quite possible after rhinoplasty

+1

What you show with the photo is quite possible from a rhinoplasty procedure. Your pictures are an important step in understanding what you hope to achieve, the best 'you'. Hope you find a surgeon who is of a like mind because your result is within reach.

Virtual rhinoplasty results

+1

The morphed results appear to be quite realistic and achievable. The bulbous tip is addressed by a combination of cartilage removal and suturing techniques, while dorsal cartilage reduction will decrease the nasal tip projection. Dorsal reduction will also accomplish shaving down a cartilaginous and bony hump. Osteotomies will most likely be required. Please see the link below for our rhinoplasty photo gallery and price list.

Your morphed changes are definitely possible

+1

I like your morph a lot! The nose was made shorter (I kind of like shorter noses), the tip was brought back closer to your face, the hump was removed, and the artist also tried to decrease the prominence of your right tip cartilage. Click on my "Web reference" link for an animation of your morph -- I find that animations of the morphs allow you to study the changes better.

When selecting a surgeon, you definitely need to see before and after photos of patients with some of your same issues. Bringing the tip up, and back to the face, and making it more narrow -- all of those changes require advanced work on the tip of the nose, the hardest part of a rhinoplasty.

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon