Would Like Profile Fixed and My Nose tip Narrowed? (photo)

Hi, wanting rhinoplasty since I was 13, now 16 and still don't like parts of my nose. I like my brothers nose very much. We have similar features, so I was wondering if it is possible to make my nose shaped like his? I would very much like to have my profile fixed and my nose tip more narrow and sharpened like that of my brother's nose tip.

For RasberryIceCream

+2

The short answer to your question is that you most likely can be helped with rhinoplasty surgery assuming that you have stopped growing and you are realistic about your goals.  Narrowing of the tip and reduction of the profile are fairly standard goals of rhinoplasty surgery and usually can be accomplished.  For a more definitive answer, you should seek out a rhinoplasty specialist who is well qualified and schedule a consultation with him or her.  Best of luck to you.

Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes, you can probably have a rhinoplasty

+2

As long as you have stopped growing, you can have a rhinoplasty.  While no surgeon can tell you exactly what your nose will look like post op, your particular type of nasal tip can often be narrowed and given more definition.  This is a common situation.  Below is a link to a number of photos of different types of nasal tips.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would Like Profile Fixed and My Nose tip Narrowed?

+1

Dear Raspberry,

Thank you for your post.  Certainly your goals sound realistic and obtainable.  Consult with a local board certified plastic surgeon you find on realself after examining their photos online.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1

PLease share this answer with your parents as part of your discussion, with them about a Rhinoplasty to refine and shape your nose.  Rhinoplsty can be used to refine the shape and profile of the nose. 

+1

I think that the tip can be narrowed and elevated and the dorsal aesthetic line can be improved.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA